Our mission is to ensure an equal opportunity for students to excel in their academic goals by promoting a rigorous curriculum that leads to an Associate degree or Level I Workforce Certificate, while earning a high school diploma.
All Early College program admittance is based on an application process. Students will apply through the “Apply Texas” (https://www.applytexas.org/adappc/gen/c_start.WBX) website and submit a district online application. Once the students are validated within the system (usually within 24-48 hours), an email will be sent out to the parents to arrange a meeting to discuss placement and further requirements to maintain enrollment.
- During 8th grade year, take the PSAT exam
- Submit interest form during 8th grade year
- Email will be received to arrange a meeting to discuss enrollment policies and procedures
- Apply through Apply Texas Website
- Receive HCC ID# (usually within 24 hours)
- Submit HCC Dual Credit Waiver
- Meet with counselor to register for the Associate Degree Program