The 2018-2019 academic year was an exciting year for Stafford Municipal School District. The aphorism the school district adopted:
- Four cardinal principles = Culture, Climate, Environment and Expectations
- Three Virtues = Integrity, Accountability and Transparency
- One Truth = One Team
These have served as a guide to our decision making both operationally and academically. As we embark on a new era, we must not forget our storied past. Born out of adversity and struggle, the community of Stafford came together and fought insurmountable odds to provide education for all Stafford students. Fast-forward to the present day; we are in the process of building new facilities and transforming our school district into the est in the state. We continue to be financially prudent while providing the vest educational opportunities for our students. We have been showered with numerous academic accomplishments this year to note a few.
- Stafford Middle School and Stafford Intermediate School students who earned a total of 22 medals (1- Gold, 6 Silver and 6 Bronze) at the UIL Academic Competition.
- Our first ever Stafford High School debaters to qualify for the State UIL CX Competition
- Twenty-three of the Stafford High DEA Club members advanced to the State Competition. Three of those students completed the Virtual Business Challenge and ranked 7th Nationally and sixth in the State.
The seemingly limitless energy and ideas of our extraordinary faculty, staff and students continue to amaze me. I am proud of all we have been able to accomplish together, and look forward to all the advances sure to come in the academic new year.