Stafford MSD Coronavirus Message
Stafford MSD Health Update
Information Regarding the Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19)
Stafford MSD and other departments are closely monitoring the progress of the Novel Coronavirus, also known as COVID-19, and following the advice of the CDC and the Fort Bend County Health & Human Services to prepare for any eventuality.
In addition, the district cleaning staff have enhanced efforts in all schools and district office buildings, and school buses.
This message provides answers to frequently asked questions for the Stafford MSD community with information about the illness and tips to prevent respiratory illnesses, including Coronavirus, from spreading.
The CDC describes COVID-19 as a respiratory illness that can spread from person to person. Symptoms include fever, cough and difficulty breathing
- What is the Coronavirus or COVID-19 virus?
- What are the symptoms of COVID-19?
- How is the COVID-19 virus spread?
- How will I know if I or my children have the flu or COVID-19?
- What can I do to prevent being infected or spreading the virus?
- What is the district doing to protect students and staff?
- What will the district do if someone at a school is diagnosed with COVID-19?
- What are some other sources of information and updates?
- Should I or my children wear masks?
- Will schools be closed if there is an outbreak of COVID-19 in Stafford MSD?
- What is being done to keep schools clean and protect students?