The ABC13’s Share Your Holidays Food Drive, now in it’s 42nd year, is an annual event benefiting the Houston Food Bank. The Houston community shows their holiday spirit by donating food in a white bin at every SMSD lobby, a local Red Barrel or during the ABC13 event’s live broadcast. During the week of December 1, those who are experiencing food insecurity can call our request line to reserve a special holiday food box. If you are able to donate, please drop by during school hours now through Tuesday, November 30.
- Who donates: YOU
- When to donate: Now through Tuesday, November 30 during school hours
- Who benefits: Anyone who registers with Houston Food Bank
- Where to donate: White donation bins are located at every campus foyer including the Leonard Scarcella Administration Building
- Most Needed Items: Canned and boxed goods (see flyer for full list)
- Distribution day: Anyone can call phone bank to schedule a pick up
For any additional questions, please send an email to email@example.com.