The purpose of this page is to keep our local community and campus updated with current cases and important information regarding COVID-19.
Remember that if you are an SMSD employee or student and test positive for COVID-19, please notify your campus administration as soon as possible. This dashboard is updated during the school week by 5:00 p.m. and every update will be time stamped at the bottom of this page. Any cases reported after 5:00 p.m. during the school day and over the weekend will be reflected in the next update. SMSD began collecting COVID-19 data for the 2020-21 school year in August 2020.
Early Childhood Center
Facilities (Adminstration, Maintenance, Transportation, Child Nutrition)
Last Updated: 02-26-2021 @ 5:00 p.m.
- WHAT DOES THE SMSD CONTACT TRACING DEPARTMENT DO?
- What are the symptoms?
- How is it spread?
- What can I do to prevent being infected or spreading the virus?
- What is the district doing to protect students and staff and keep schools clean?
- MY CHILD IS HAVING SYMPTOMS OR WAS SENT HOME FROM SCHOOL WITH SYMPTOMS. WHAT DO I DO?
- Will schools be closed if there is an outbreak of COVID-19 in Stafford MSD?
- WHAT IF I NEED DOCUMENTATION FOR MY EMPLOYER?
- What are some other reliable sources of information and updates?
Total Active Cases
(4 Students, 0 Employees)
This count includes both virtual and F2F students. Additionally, and per CDC guidelines, SMSD active cases only indicate positive results reported within the last 10 days. All other cases are then counted as Recovered.
Total Recovered Cases
This includes all cases reported to SMSD since August 2020.