As we begin the 2023-24 school year, Stafford MSD will continue to utilize this Dashboard and our team of Contact Tracers to provide important information such as COVID-19 active cases and FAQs to our campus and local community.
Remember that if you are an SMSD employee or student and test positive or have been exposed to COVID-19 or any variants, please notify your campus administration including the SMSD Contact Tracing team and the student's teacher(s) as soon as possible. Any cases reported after 4:00 p.m. during the school day and over the weekend will be reflected in the next update.
Total Active Cases
( 0 Students, 0 Employees)
This count includes all enrolled students and district employees as we begin the new school year. Per CDC guidelines, active cases only indicate positive results reported within the last 10 days. After that all other cases are then counted as Recovered.
Last Updated 10/03/2023 @ 4:00pm
Stafford MSD began collecting this data on August 14, 2022 and it will be updated throughout the 2023-24 school year.
Total Recovered Cases
This count includes all staff and student cases reported to the district since August 9, 2023.
Last Updated 10/03/2023 @ 4:00pm.
Stafford MSD began collecting this data on August 14 and it will be updated throughout the 2023-24 school year.
- Where are the active cases on campus right now?
- What is the plan for SMSD for the 2022-23 school year?
- Is there a mask mandate at SMSD?
- I am vaccinated, now what?
- What is the district doing to protect students and staff and keep schools clean?
- WHAT DOES THE SMSD CONTACT TRACING DEPARTMENT DO?
- What are the symptoms of COVID-19?
- How is COVID-19 spread?
- What can I do to prevent being infected or spreading the virus?
- What if I travel?
- Where can I get tested for COVID-19?
- Will campuses be closed if there is an outbreak of COVID-19 at SMSD?
- WHAT IF I NEED DOCUMENTATION FOR MY EMPLOYER?
- What are some other reliable sources for information and updates?
- How can I give my input on safety and health policies at SMSD?