As we welcome more students to campus for Face-to-Face instruction, this page will provide important information such as COVID-19 cases, employee vaccinations, and FAQs to our campus and local community.
Remember that if you are an SMSD employee or student and test positive for COVID-19, please notify your campus administration as soon as possible. This dashboard is updated during the school week by 5:00 p.m. Data counts for active cases will be updated daily and data counts for employees vaccinated will be updated weekly based on the time stamp. Any cases reported after 5:00 p.m. during the school day and over the weekend will be reflected in the next update. Updates for employees vaccinated will be reflected on Mondays. SMSD began collecting COVID-19 data for the 2020-21 school year in August 2020.
Total Active Cases
(3 Students, 1 Employee)
This count includes virtual and F2F students. Per CDC guidelines, SMSD active cases only indicate positive results reported within the last 10 days. After that all other cases are then counted as Recovered.
05-06-21 @ 11:00 a.m.
Total Recovered Cases
This count includes all staff and student cases reported to the district since August 2020.
05-06-21 @ 11:00 a.m.
This includes employees who have (1) completed their vaccination or (2) are in the process of completing a vaccination schedule. We are polling staff weekly to track this information and results may vary. Participation in the survey is both anonymous and optional, which means not all staff are included in the data displayed.
05-03-21 @ 7:00 a.m.
- How many active cases are on campus right now?
- I am vaccinated, now what?
- What is the district doing to protect students and staff and keep schools clean?
- WHAT DOES THE SMSD CONTACT TRACING DEPARTMENT DO?
- What are the symptoms of COVID-19?
- How is it spread?
- What can I do to prevent being infected or spreading the virus?
- What if I travel?
- MY CHILD IS HAVING SYMPTOMS OR WAS SENT HOME FROM SCHOOL WITH SYMPTOMS. WHAT DO I DO?
- Where can I get tested for COVID-19?
- Will campuses be closed if there is an outbreak of COVID-19 at Stafford MSD?
- WHAT IF I NEED DOCUMENTATION FOR MY EMPLOYER?
- What are some other reliable sources for information and updates?